How do I install my Lightroom mobile presets?
- Open the email with the file downloads in them
- Click on the zip file and that will unzip it for you
- You will now see a folder pop up beside the zip file that says the preset name.
- Click on each image and save to your phone. *please note, these DNG files will show blank on your phone which is what you want right now!*
- Open your Lightroom app and you will now see the DNG files! Please follow the next steps below on how to apply the preset to your images.
How to apply the presets to my images?
- Click on the DNG file and now the image will show up
- Click on the 3 dots in the top right hand corner
- Click on create preset
- Make sure you select all options to be copied to this preset
- Now you will name the preset. Example - (Amanda Hacker - Iced Coffee)
- If you do not want to save the presets this way, you are able to simply click on the dots in the right hand corner and click copy and paste it to your images each time.
How do I edit my photos?
- These presets are a one click edit but that does not mean it will fit each photo its applied to. You may have to adjust the brightness and temperature of the photo to achieve what you will like.
- Not all presets will look the same on your photos. Depending on the colors, locations, lighting, etc will all affect how a preset looks on your images.
What is the refund policy?
- Due to their digital nature, presets cannot be deactivated or returned. It is because of this, I cannot offer refunds on any digital product offered on my site. But I will help you in anyway to make sure you will be happy with your product!